Saturday 11 July 2015

2015 already? and its July?

phew where does the time go when you're having fun eh...

yes yes yes - its high time I get cracking again and blog - I have much to say and my fingers are itching to say it.

July? 2015? -- Lets see...

Harry

Oh my soul what can I say -- and so it was that Icestron had a love interest and I had a roleplay partner. 2013 - 2014 - 2015 -- just magic. Magic I tellya.

Sadly as avatars lives go - first life takes priority and my dear and beloved Harry is called back to RL. Let me celebrate our 20 or so months together with some photos --













KittyCats

Yes my love affair with the pixel kitty cats still continue. Highlights of 2015 include:

• Winning first prize and 15,000 kitty dollars in the KittyCats building contest -- worthy of a seperate post with photos -- watch this space!

• Becoming an auctioneer of KittyCats - yes now have my own auction space and time - Friday and Saturday nights at Too Adorable - also worthy of a separate post with photos! I have started a Flickr page and have been trying to post some of the spectacular builds people have made for the auctions - I'll figure out how to link it up and link it through in here.

• Having one of the first Tonkinese Natural Mink KittyCats on the grid! And holy smokes what a kitty -- giggles -- more promises of photos! maybe i should call this blog entry -- the blog of photos to come!

hahahaha. ok, when I start thinking I'm super funny its time to hit preview and save and all the buttons that does magic.

most importantly -- Amber


When I started this blog I was only Icestron - in this time I found my display name - or rather it found me - and now my display name is Amber.

A name I love. An avatar I love. A SecondLife I love.

But my SecondLife - as my real life - is meaningless without people I love with me. And in SecondLife I have made the most amazing friends and pixel family.

Maybe my next post should begin with what my profile says. And showcase some of the photos I have taken of my friends, my pixel family, my twinnie, my life.

xo, Amber

No comments :

Post a Comment